Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy VAL Day!!!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Ours was great. We spent the day together and made sure to take a picture of Gavin's first Val day. For dinner we decided instead of fighting the crowds at a restaurant, we would make dinner together. We made Chicken Parmesan with ceaser salad. It was yummy! And Gavin was just sleeping in his swing the whole time! We decided not to get traditional gifts, just cards, although Grier did bring home a bottle of wine. And he filled up my car with gas, which was nice. I guess that is more practical than a bouquet of flowers that will die in a week, ha ha!

Well I am enjoying my last week home with Gavin, as it is back to work on Monday. Bummer! Although I have been off work since early october and getting paid the whole time, so I am VERY grateful for that!!! I will miss not seeing Gavin as much, but my career is important to me too and I know I am doing what is best for my family! And we all need health benefits, so it's back to work I go! Hopefully I can remember how to be a financial analyst , since all I have been thinking about has been how to be a mommy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment